The old lighthouse was built in 1826. It is located about 9 km of Muntok district. In the surrounding area we still can find wrecks of Dutch and British ships, which were torpedoed by Japanese warships during the Second World War, on 16 February 1942. Take our time to climb up 199 steps to reach the top of the lighthouse and enjoy the spectacular view from the height of approximately 60 M above sea level.
We can see the whole beaches in Muntok.